Hereby, when placing (entering) their personal data on the Internet site Unitrust https://unitrust.us/, the user gives his consent Unitrust () for the processing of their personal data specified during the application, with the following conditions:
1. Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation tools, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
- Last name First name Middle name;
- Contact phone numbers;
- E-mail addresses;
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of personal data processing is – implementation of a set of actions aimed at achieving the goal, including:
- for the purpose of concluding and executing the Service Agreement;
- in order to comply with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", other federal laws and regulatory legal acts.
6. In the course of processing personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction.
7. The transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out on the basis of the established legislation of the Russian Federation, an agreement with the participation of the User or with the consent of the User. Transfer of personal data to third parties is not carried out.
8. Consent may be withdrawn by the User by sending a written application to the representative of Unitrust at the email address email@example.com.